Friday, 16 July 2010

An Age...







Above - a taste of Judy's exquisite style!






All images from

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Good to see you back here Lisa - I'd wondered where you'd disappeared too :) These images are all lovely - I especially like that staircase with the artwork displayed and those blue and white chairs are so lovely. Enjoy your Friday x

Ange said...

Judy certainly knows how to bring a heap of style to a spacve. These photos are amazing.
Thanks for sharing the link to her blog.
Angex

Tina said...

Hi Lisa! How absolutely wonderful to see your beautiful post! You have been missed. Gorgeous images as always, may I say:) Hope you are well and wish you a wonderful weekend ~ Tina xx

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

well helloooo you!! great to see you: )

Great selection of images there darl, such classic style.

hope things are great with you! jxx

Anonymous said...

The images are gorgeous, I'll definitely have a look at the blog..Rachaelxx

Viera said...

I can not wait for her new collection.
Have a lovely week.
X
V

Anna White said...

Oh Hello there cookie! so nice to see you back here..yes..lots has happened..changed..grown..but not enough that we didnt notice you missing...and didnt notice you back ; ) Welcome back sweety xo

Jules said...

I could just move straight into anyone of those right now!!!!