Hi Lisa:) These are gorgeous images. I love that bathroom, I think it is larger than my whole house!! I also love those dark wood floors in the last pic, they're gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. So great to see you, you have been missed. Have a lovely day ~ Tina x
Lisa..I heart these along with you..gorgeous pics...I especially love the last image with the dark stained floor boards and that round table in the centre...I am wanting a round table..badly!! lol...Hope you are well x
Hi Lisa...how on earth have I missed so many of your posts? does this happen to you? So sorry x Love all of these images...but the last one especially...love that round table in the center..just gorgeous. Hope you are well honey x
Ooh, love all of these! Just found your blog, can't believe I've been missing out for so long! And your mother-in-law stayed for two months - you must be a saint!!! I'm off now to have a good read. Kerri x
Ooh, love all of these. Just found your blog, and I can't believe i've been missing out for so long! And your mother-in-law stayed for two months - you must be a saint!! I'm off now to have a good read. Kerri x
It is a gorgeous home..I love a white canvas with the colour coming from furniture and accessories. I loved your Guilty post..very funny. I had to read your teen's quotes to my husband - we have two teenage daughters and can relate! Rachaelxx
I love these. In particular that last image of the hallway! Those pendant lamps are fantastic, and I really like the clean & sleek lines and white/brown combo.
20 comments:
Hi Lisa:) These are gorgeous images. I love that bathroom, I think it is larger than my whole house!! I also love those dark wood floors in the last pic, they're gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. So great to see you, you have been missed. Have a lovely day ~ Tina x
What a gorgeous, stylish, light-filled home. Love it. Thanks for sharing x
Wow, what a home! That living room is like perfection. I'd just love to have that much lofty space.
hope you're having a great week Lisa.
jx
Lisa..I heart these along with you..gorgeous pics...I especially love the last image with the dark stained floor boards and that round table in the centre...I am wanting a round table..badly!! lol...Hope you are well x
Oooh - luuurvee those images. That bath - ahh divine. Mel xxx
Oh I heart every single one of these images.... you are in good company Lisa! A-M xx
Hi Lisa...how on earth have I missed so many of your posts? does this happen to you? So sorry x
Love all of these images...but the last one especially...love that round table in the center..just gorgeous. Hope you are well honey x
oooh I can live here too...lovely !
I heart all those lovely white rooms too! Also love your home!
I adore the bathroom!
Just started blogging, I am so surprised to find such a lovely things with al the other bloggers!
LOVE it all..the detail in the foyer is perfect.
Wandered over from Rubies place. So glad I did. Love the rooms and enjoyed my wander down your previous posts. I think I'll stay for awhile
Wandered over from Rubies place. So glad I did. Love the rooms and have enjoyed roaming down your previous posts. Think I'll stay a while.
Ooh, love all of these!
Just found your blog, can't believe I've been missing out for so long!
And your mother-in-law stayed for two months - you must be a saint!!!
I'm off now to have a good read.
Kerri x
Ooh, love all of these. Just found your blog, and I can't believe i've been missing out for so long!
And your mother-in-law stayed for two months - you must be a saint!!
I'm off now to have a good read.
Kerri x
yes I know what you mean about expensive homes and boring interiors!! amazing isn't it! love your blog toO! just found it!
Very pretty! Definitely sells the home!
*deep sigh... crazy for this house. Really! Fantastic blog. Looking forward to following so I can experience more of these delicious finds! xo Erica
ps- come play at my blog!
http://moth-design.blogspot.com/
It is a gorgeous home..I love a white canvas with the colour coming from furniture and accessories. I loved your Guilty post..very funny. I had to read your teen's quotes to my husband - we have two teenage daughters and can relate! Rachaelxx
I love these. In particular that last image of the hallway! Those pendant lamps are fantastic, and I really like the clean & sleek lines and white/brown combo.
Thanks for sharing!
x Charlotta
Post a Comment