That table came up great Lisa - i remember the before photo. Bet you're thrilled with it! Must have been some nation wide thing last weekend. I was painting furniture white too!! needs a couple more coats though i think, but i have already ticked off 0.5 of a new year resolution, so all good i say :)
Back to school is crazy isn't it?! Thank god someone invented Gin :)
Hiya, I'm loving the painting you've done - they look fabulous. I too am putting up with 15 year old hormones - one minute they're your best friend next minute you are the enemy! This time of year is full-on school wise isnt it? I just recovered from xmas it feels like. Anyway have a great week, Mel xxx
Oh YAY Lisa!!! Your pieces turned out beautifully!!!! Are you sure you haven't done this before? Lol about your husband's reaction, I am sure we have all experienced that before :) You should be thrilled with how they turned out. They look amazing! Thanks for sharing:)- Enjoy them - Tina xx
Hi Lisa, love these items that you have painted you have done a great job. There are heaps of places on the Gold Coast to go thrifting. Best places are the local markets: Tweed Heads has a great market and so does Burleigh Heads and Mount Tamborine. There are op shops everywhere and the tender centre is a great acution house type thing. Let me know if you eveer come up would love to catch up. Sandy
Very nice. I am impressed you did it yourself - that is something I am way too afraid to try. Though I have rather successfully paid others to do it (still cheaper than buying new!). Like your blog and I'll be back! Marija
I am the worst painter I always somehow end up with more paint on me than the item I am painting & it never looks as good as yours...have a great weekend...Cate:)
Paint job makeovers are fabulous..I did a bit of that today too...its hard to stop because you think..Hmmm..what else can I paint..lol I love the side table especially and the wall art you created above it..just gorgeous!! x
9 comments:
That table came up great Lisa - i remember the before photo. Bet you're thrilled with it! Must have been some nation wide thing last weekend. I was painting furniture white too!! needs a couple more coats though i think, but i have already ticked off 0.5 of a new year resolution, so all good i say :)
Back to school is crazy isn't it?! Thank god someone invented Gin :)
julesx
Hiya, I'm loving the painting you've done - they look fabulous. I too am putting up with 15 year old hormones - one minute they're your best friend next minute you are the enemy! This time of year is full-on school wise isnt it? I just recovered from xmas it feels like.
Anyway have a great week, Mel xxx
Oh YAY Lisa!!! Your pieces turned out beautifully!!!! Are you sure you haven't done this before? Lol about your husband's reaction, I am sure we have all experienced that before :) You should be thrilled with how they turned out. They look amazing! Thanks for sharing:)- Enjoy them - Tina xx
They look fantastic! It's amazing what a coat of white paint can do isn't it! Lovely post! Janette x
Your painting projects look fabulous! Love the drawers x
Hi Lisa, love these items that you have painted you have done a great job.
There are heaps of places on the Gold Coast to go thrifting. Best places are the local markets: Tweed Heads has a great market and so does Burleigh Heads and Mount Tamborine. There are op shops everywhere and the tender centre is a great acution house type thing. Let me know if you eveer come up would love to catch up. Sandy
Very nice. I am impressed you did it yourself - that is something I am way too afraid to try. Though I have rather successfully paid others to do it (still cheaper than buying new!). Like your blog and I'll be back! Marija
I am the worst painter I always somehow end up with more paint on me than the item I am painting & it never looks as good as yours...have a great weekend...Cate:)
Paint job makeovers are fabulous..I did a bit of that today too...its hard to stop because you think..Hmmm..what else can I paint..lol
I love the side table especially and the wall art you created above it..just gorgeous!! x
Post a Comment