Hey Lisa, if you get your hands on him, can you ask if he's bumped into mine somewhere lately??
must be the time of year, back to school and nary a long weekend in site for a few weeks :'(, plus you deserve a bit of r and r after the other weekend!!
WHat gorgeous rooms Lisa! I love the pops of bright orange and pink in some of them, just gorgeous and great inspiration!! Hope that you get some 'me time' and find your mojo now that school has gone back:) Have a lovely day- Tina x
Hi Lisa..what a fabulous blog you have created I hope you find your mojo soon I am sure it has not gone far because I think your blog is stunning...Cate :)
Hahaha..Lisa your funny...we all lose our mojo now and then....and Im sure when your returns you will be a real firecracker and be sparking with inspiration Im sure ;) x
7 comments:
Hey Lisa, if you get your hands on him, can you ask if he's bumped into mine somewhere lately??
must be the time of year, back to school and nary a long weekend in site for a few weeks :'(, plus you deserve a bit of r and r after the other weekend!!
take it easy, julesx
WHat gorgeous rooms Lisa! I love the pops of bright orange and pink in some of them, just gorgeous and great inspiration!! Hope that you get some 'me time' and find your mojo now that school has gone back:) Have a lovely day- Tina x
Hi Lisa..what a fabulous blog you have created I hope you find your mojo soon I am sure it has not gone far because I think your blog
is stunning...Cate :)
I love the stained glass windows in that first image! Hope you can put your feet up tonight and have some 'me' time x
OOh, very cool place, Lisa. Thanks for posting this!
Hahaha..Lisa your funny...we all lose our mojo now and then....and Im sure when your returns you will be a real firecracker and be sparking with inspiration Im sure ;) x
I think I might join you this week Lisa. I too have lost the 'mo'... need a week off again! You're not alone... it ebbs and flows! A-M xx
Post a Comment