Oh that is so lovely - yes i definitely think you have a future designer on your hands there! I am always trying to find some coral at the shops here but can never find the right one or any at all. Mel xxx
How lovely is the vignette that your daughter made for you! What a sweet girl, with a very beautiful name! Ooh I can't wait to see your console once it is painted, please post a pic as I am sure it will look fabulous! Have a great but busy weekend! - Tina x
I think someone has inherited mummy's creative flair? Very sweet arrangement :) I love your console table as is...works really well against the colour of the walls and decorative pieces...but white would look lovely also. Its always so hard to decide isn't it...good luck with it x
6 comments:
Oh that is so lovely - yes i definitely think you have a future designer on your hands there! I am always trying to find some coral at the shops here but can never find the right one or any at all. Mel xxx
Have fun this week - busy busy! Love the arrangement too :) Don't paint the table! Love it like that haha.
How lovely is the vignette that your daughter made for you! What a sweet girl, with a very beautiful name! Ooh I can't wait to see your console once it is painted, please post a pic as I am sure it will look fabulous! Have a great but busy weekend! - Tina x
He he, i have a similar "ripstick vignette" in my house Lisa.
You daughter has put together a lovely little tablescape there - loads of promise i say!!
All the best for the busy week, hope Tamworth 'goes off' - just like it always does :)
julesxx
I think someone has inherited mummy's creative flair? Very sweet arrangement :)
I love your console table as is...works really well against the colour of the walls and decorative pieces...but white would look lovely also. Its always so hard to decide isn't it...good luck with it x
What a creative little girl she is! Have a great weekend at the music festival! A-M xx
Post a Comment