lol..Lisa..I know...I really should be in bed right now..but this is my down time...my release is blogging...but boy the time can fly when your reading posts. What are you still doing up anyway?
Ooh thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics Lisa!! What a gorgeous hotel...put that one on my wishlist! I have not read this magazine before either, but I love the blue velvet chairs on the cover - that would be enough to make me buy a copy:) Have a lovely Friday - Txx
4 comments:
lol..Lisa..I know...I really should be in bed right now..but this is my down time...my release is blogging...but boy the time can fly when your reading posts.
What are you still doing up anyway?
Ooh thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics Lisa!! What a gorgeous hotel...put that one on my wishlist! I have not read this magazine before either, but I love the blue velvet chairs on the cover - that would be enough to make me buy a copy:) Have a lovely Friday - Txx
Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful images, i'll have to go out and get my copy x
I've never bought this magazine before but it looks like a goodie :) That hotel interior is stunning!
Post a Comment