Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Quiet Time...













All images: Airspace

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Lisa! So happy you are back, you have been missed:) You poor darling, I can't imagine how hot it was for you this past week!! It has been so hot here and we are always about 5 + degrees cooler than Tamworth! You rest those sore & tired bones of yours . I love these images, the white is just so calming and peaceful. Thanks for sharing. Take care lovely:) Happy Australia Day-Tina xx

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Hey Lisa, congratulations on surviving the week - i can only imagine how busy it must have been!!

Hope you have a chance to put your fett up today.

Gorgeous images, that last one, the mantlepiece - yes please!!

julesxx

Amanda said...

Hi Lisa! Welcome back :) Hope you are able to put your feet up today and enjoy some rest and relaxation. What lovely images - I absolutely adore that entryway with that pretty stained glass. Enjoy your Australia Day x

Michelle said...

oooh so lovely....a breath of fresh air ! thank you !!