Hello, I found you through A-M's blog. I have signed up as a follower but strangely it has signed me in as PCPenny
Really I am Jane of Janezworld you can find me via www.janezworld.com click on Daily Blog. Look forward to reading about county life. and yes I love your chandelier even without light. Welcome to Blogland Jane
Welcome to Blogland Lisa! I found you via one of my fave bloggers, A-M (of course)! Beautiful chandelier and lovely room that it lives in, can't wait to see it all lit up with the dark feature wall behind it! And your kitties are adorable. I have two black ones, right now they are curled up together on the couch in one warm lump (it is winter here, and freeeezing!). See you on the web!
Hi Lisa :) I just found your blog! I am a new blogger too, and I live in Armidale - just up the road ;) I am in total agreeance about waking up to a sunny day, we are so over the rain!!! Hope you enjoyed your sunny day. Love your chandelier by the way, good luck with Country Energy!! Love your blog, best wishes.
Hi AGAIN Lisa! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I have just joined your gorgeous blog:) How fantastic to have come across another local country girl's blog!! I love your blog (especially your pic of your gorgeous chandelier) and can't wait to see what else you have in store in 2010!! Have fun with it all:)-Tx
Oh your kitties are divine. My boys would kill for a kitten (their mean parents promised them one when we moved) but now that we're selling, a pussy cat will have to wait! A-M xx
6 comments:
Hello,
I found you through A-M's blog.
I have signed up as a follower but strangely it has signed me in as PCPenny
Really I am
Jane of Janezworld
you can find me via
www.janezworld.com
click on Daily Blog.
Look forward to reading about county life.
and yes I love your chandelier even without light.
Welcome to Blogland
Jane
Welcome to Blogland Lisa! I found you via one of my fave bloggers, A-M (of course)! Beautiful chandelier and lovely room that it lives in, can't wait to see it all lit up with the dark feature wall behind it! And your kitties are adorable. I have two black ones, right now they are curled up together on the couch in one warm lump (it is winter here, and freeeezing!). See you on the web!
Hi Lisa :) I just found your blog! I am a new blogger too, and I live in Armidale - just up the road ;) I am in total agreeance about waking up to a sunny day, we are so over the rain!!! Hope you enjoyed your sunny day. Love your chandelier by the way, good luck with Country Energy!! Love your blog, best wishes.
Hi AGAIN Lisa! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I have just joined your gorgeous blog:) How fantastic to have come across another local country girl's blog!! I love your blog (especially your pic of your gorgeous chandelier) and can't wait to see what else you have in store in 2010!! Have fun with it all:)-Tx
So glad there is some lovely sunshine over your way and that you are enjoying blogging x
Oh your kitties are divine. My boys would kill for a kitten (their mean parents promised them one when we moved) but now that we're selling, a pussy cat will have to wait! A-M xx
Post a Comment